The Hotel du Parc was built in 1893 by the architect Pierre Saint-Guily, for the benefit of Gabriel Graner, in the heart of the spa town of Salies-de-Béarn in the Atlantic Pyrenees . This building is listed as monument since 1995.
In 1978, it was bought by the municipality of Salies-de-Béarn which made it its casino in 1999. The Salies-de-Béarn casino is linked to the French gaming leisure group Partouche . The director of the establishment of the casino of Salies-de-Béarn is Marion follin .
History of the Casino de Salies-de-Béarn
The hotel, dating from 1893, was built by the architect Pierre Saint-Guily on behalf of Gabriel Graner. It fits into the context of the boom in hydrotherapy (thermal baths built in 1858). There is a Belle Époque inspiration there with Italian-style wooden galleries, passageways and an Eiffel-type glass roof rising to 27 meters in height.